Monday, February 16, 2009

Titleless Story Part 3

His lips were soft, but firm as they brushed against mine. The hand cupping my faced slipped behind my head, holding me in place as he deepened the kiss. His tongue slipped between my lips; at first barely touching the inside of my mouth, but soon delving deep. It was all good.

I moaned and reached up with my free hand to grasp the back of his head, my fingers tightening in his hair as his hand slid down to press between my shoulder blades. I was plastered up against him, my breasts pressing into his chest. I’d never been held so close to someone with all of my clothes still on and I wanted to get closer.

I pulled back and looked him in the eye. His eyes had darkened to a stormy grey.

“This is going to sound really stupid,” I said, my voice raspy with pent up passion. “But, have you ever done this before?”

“Have sex?”

I snorted and smacked him lightly on the back of the head.

“Have sex with a complete stranger.”

“No.”

“Are you married?”

“No...you?”

“No.”

“Are you done with the questions?”

I smiled as I nodded. He kissed me again, this time passing gentle and jumping right into aggressive. I let out a moan as our tongues fought for dominance. It was the hottest, sexiest kiss I’d ever had in my life. I wanted to crawl under his skin and stay there.

He stood up, keeping our mouths fused as he walked backwards, leading me to the bedroom. I didn’t care where we were going as long as he didn’t stop touching me. I wanted his hands all over me and I wanted them now!

We reached the bedroom and he stepped away, his hands going to the buttons of his shirt. He unbuttoned them one button at a time, drawing out my anticipation. I knew he was built, but I couldn’t wait to see it for real. He smiled at me as he reached the last button and shrugged the shirt off his shoulders. It fell to the floor at his feet and I stood there with my mouth open, my eyes focused squarely on his chest.

It was perfect. The muscles were well-defined without being bulky and there was just a small amount of hair. Just enough to look masculine without looking like a bear. The treasure trail disappeared into the waistband of his jeans and I let out a sigh of pure appreciation. He was mine for the night and I couldn’t wait to touch him.


*To Be Continued*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

IntimateAxiom said...

Oh that's just not nice... what's a girl to do now that she's come to the end of part three and everything is still hot 'n' heavy? Grr.

However, on the bright side:
"I wanted to crawl under his skin and stay there." <-- LOVE it.