Thursday, February 19, 2009

Titleless Story Part 5-The Conclusion

“I want to taste you,” he whispered, his words nothing more than air brushing against my skin. I arched up my hips and he slowly pulled my panties off, leaving me naked to his gaze. He tossed them over his shoulder and moved back, his body wedged between my legs; his face an inch from my skin. I waited with bated breath, hoping against hope that he’d dip his head and taste me. I wanted it more than I wanted to breathe.

With an inarticulate groan he used his fingers to part my flesh and leaned forward, his tongue brushing against me ever so gently. I closed my eyes with a cry. His tongue was like nothing I’d ever felt before; gentle yet firm. I wanted him to focus on my clit, but for the life of me I couldn’t seem to say the words. I reached down to press him close, my hips lifting to give him better access.

He chuckled and went to work, suckling and nibbling on my clit. Tears poured down my cheeks as I got closer to orgasm. I’d never felt anything like this in my life and I was so afraid it would all just disappear.

“Please, Kieran…please!”

At my cry he pressed closer to me, his tongue firming on my clit. His strokes came faster and he slipped his fingers inside me, thrusting them in and out with the pressure of his tongue.
My hips were like pistons, faster and faster as I got closer to that edge. I wanted to jump off that cliff, but something kept me back.

“Oh, PLEASE!”

With those words, he left me. I wanted to cry, but opened my eyes to see that he was on his feet and shucking off his pants. Without a word he sheathed himself with a condom and got back on the bed. He leaned down to kiss me and I could taste myself on his tongue. I wasn’t sure how I felt about that, but was so close to coming I didn’t care.

He pulled me close and slid inside, filling me with a thickness that was almost too much. My head fell back against the pillows as he slowly but surely sheathed himself deep inside of me.

“You okay,” he asked, his voice deep and growly. I nodded and he leaned forward to place a kiss on my shoulder. He began a slow, steady rhythm, one that I was able to match quickly. Our bodies moved in tandem and it was amazing.

I cannot begin to describe how it felt to feel him so deep inside me. I wrapped my legs around him and used my heels to pull him closer. I wanted him to be so deep inside of me that he’d never go. Panting, I reached up and clasped him around the neck, pulling his face up to mine so that I could kiss him. Our bodies touched from head to pelvis and it still wasn’t enough.

“Faster!”

My demands pushed him and he began thrusting deeper and faster, getting me that much closer to climax. I needed something more.

I felt his hand caress down my side and slide between my legs to my clit. With skilled fingers he worked me, matching his thrusts with the movements of his fingers and that’s when it happened.

I could feel the climax start. It rippled up from my toes in waves. I’d never felt anything so powerful. I screamed, raking my fingernails down his back as I pulled him as close to me as I could. His head reared back, as with a yell he joined me.

I could feel him pulsing inside of me and it was enough to set me off again. Double-orgasms…the man was a god.

“Oh, Kieran.”

He collapsed over me, his body pressed close to mine. His arms were wrapped tight around me and I felt more cherished than I ever had in my life. The sex might have been quick, but it had been powerful.

**

“Bianca?”

Bianca looked up from her computer screen, her cheeks flushing red as she looked up at her boss and the man behind her fantasies.

“Yes, Mr. O’Connor?”

“Do you have the report ready for me?”

She sighed and reached over to pick up the papers. She handed them to him and watched him walk away. Five years. What a waste.

Turning back to the computer screen, she deleted the scene she’d just written and went back to her work. Sexual frustration wouldn’t get her anywhere and after all this time the man still didn’t know she was alive. Ah well, at least she had her writing.


THE END.


I hope everyone enjoyed my foray into the world's shortest story. :) I had fun writing it. I know, the end is a bit of a bummer, but there isn't ALWAYS a happy ending. Still she had great sex, even if it was just in her head. :)

1 comment:

IntimateAxiom said...

:: grin :: I don't know why -- I kind of *like* the ending! You manage to keep the story really passionate but weave realism and humor into it.

You rock girlie.

You should format it and upload it to lulu.com and order yourself a nice copy of it. Start your own little library with the pieces you've finished. Just a thought...

I want to know why my word verification for posting this is "intestines".