Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm Bad!

Yup, very bad indeed. :) Today, being New Release Tuesday and all, I decided to go to B & N. It's a sickness I tell you! :) Anywho, I made the mistake of stopping over at Book Binge before going to B&N. Why was that a mistake you might ask? Well, they had a whole bunch of books listed &...I think I bought all of them. *sigh*

I specifically went to pick up my copy of "One Foot in the Grave" by Jeaniene Frost, but somehow I ended up with 6 new books. *headdesk* Argh!

What did I pick up? Here's my list. It's a sickness, I tell ya!


To Taste Temptation by Elizabeth Hoyt. I've never read her stuff, but the preview sounded interesting & I'm trying to get back into GOOD historical romances.

One Foot In The Grave by Jeaniene Frost. Loved Halfway to the Grave & have been waiting for this one ever since.

A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole. Isn't she Sherrilyn Kenyon or do I have them all mixed up? Pseudonyms get so stinkin' confusing. *sigh*

The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter. This is an author I'm wishy-washy about. Sometimes I really enjoy her books and sometimes I don't. I thought the premise for this story sounded intersting, so I picked it up. :)

A Notorious Proposition by Adele Ashworth. Never read her stuff, but the review on BB sounded interesting. I couldn't find the first book, but I hope this one is stand-alone enough that I can read it & be sure I'm okay with the story. :)

Three Nights of Sin by Anne Mallory. Another author I've never read. Again the blurb sounded interesting & I thought I'd give it a try. I'll be reviewing it here in a second.

Anyway, there's my list. I'm hoping I'm not disappointed. I'm getting so tired of spending my hard earned paycheck on worthless books. Good ones are so few and far between, aren't they?

1 comment:

Casee said...

Just thought I'd pop in and tell you that Kresley Cole is not Sherrilyn Kenyon. :)

I hope you like the book, Emma and Lachlain are pretty hot together.