Monday, February 2, 2009

Reads of January 2009...This Is Nuts!

Here's a list of books I've read in January. It's a bit ridiculous, but here goes...ready? :)

1. Broken Wing by Judith James: Rating A-

2. To Trust a Wolf by Kate Steele: Rating B

3. To Tempt a Wolf by Kate Steele: Rating B

4. Veil of Midnight by Lara Adrian: I thought I'd reviewed this book, but I guess not. A Solid B

5. The Dragon Master by Allyson James

6. Moral Temptations by Allyson James

7. Destiny Kills by Keri Arthur: Rating...Honestly I almost DNF'd it

8. Dalakis Passion/Dalakis Embrace by N.J. Walters

9. Ellora's Cavemen: Legendary Tails I

10. Undercover Mistress by Amethyst Ames

11. At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost: Rating B

12. The Scarlet Spy by Andrea Pickens: Rating C

13. Delicious by Sherry Thomas: Rating B+

14. The Courage To Love: Brothers in Arms 1 by Samantha Kane: Rating C

15. Dangerous Declassifed by Sylvia Day (First DNF of the year)

16. Body & Soul by Tawny Taylor: Rating C-

17. Enchanted by Anna J. Evans: Rating C

18. The Spy Wore Silk by Andrea Pickens: Rating C

19. Violet Among the Roses by Cricket Starr: Rating C-
20. Kiss of a Demon King by Kresley Cole: Rating A

21. Breaking the Silence by Katie Allen: Rating A-

22. Everything to Lose by Katie Reus: Rating C+


There are 2 more, but can't put them on here since they are review books for March. I will also say that I've reread about a dozen books so far this year. These are just the new books I've read. :)

No comments: