Saturday, May 2, 2009

Reads for April 2009

Oy...let me just say the month of April was pathetic. I really & truly didn't read that many books last month. *sniffle*

Here is my pathetically short reading list for the month of April. Here's hoping May is better.


1. Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder-I haven't reviewed this yet, but I read this while on my trip. Liked it.

2. First Comes Marriage by Mary Balogh-My first time reading her books. Liked it.

3. Then Comes Seduction by Mary Balogh-Couldn't NOT read it. Book 2!

4. Paradise Valley by Robyn Carr. It was okay. Not the best.

5. Butterfly Tattoo by Deidre Knight-A+ and an e-book. LOVED this book.

6. Beyond Heaving Bosoms by the Smart Bitches-It was okay. Interesting.

7. You're So Vein by Christine Warren-I'd rate it a C. Wasn't bad, but wasn't great either.

8. Curse The Dawn by Karen Chance-I'd rate it a B-. Had a lot of unexpected twists & was very action-packed as per usual.

9. Saddled by Delilah Devlin-It was okay. Maybe a C. It was an e-book.

10. Steel Beauty by Dana Marie Bell-I'd give it a B-. It's the 4th in her Halle Puma series. Sex was hot as per usual. Another e-book.



And that's it! I know! I went from 30 to 10. I just find that plain depressing. But, I've already read 6 books so far for May, so I'm feeling better. :) Still, 10 books. Blah!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Six books already in May? You go!!

I have Butterfly Tattoo queued up on my reader...

orannia said...

Ten isn't too bad. OK, it's not 30 but... I read four books, yes four, in April :(