Huh...June was pretty even. Not a ton, but not too few. Let me count 'em up for ya! :)
1. Silent Blade by Ilona Andrews (e-book): This was pretty good. Extremely short, so it was hard to really get behind the two characters, but as always strong characters and great world building. I'd give it a B-
2. Bitten by Kelley Armstrong (MMPB): Book 1 in her Women of the Otherworld series. Introduces us to Elena and I liked it. Wasn't as strong as book 2, but was pretty good all the same. I'd give it a C+
3. Stolen by Kelley Armstrom (MMPB): Book 2. I really liked this one. The storyline was pretty trippy and had a lot of suspense. I'd give it a B+
4. Dime Store Magic by Kelley Armstrong (MMPB): Book 3. Not bad. The one thing that trips me up about Kelley's books is that they're not all about the same character, so it can get just a smidge confusing. Liked it a lot though. Give it a B-
5. Industrial Magic by Kelley Armstrong (MMPB): Book 4. Was also very good. Same grade as above. B-
6. Broken by Kelley Armstrong (MMPB): Book 6. Another Elena book. This was one that was pretty crazy. Super quick storyline, so it went by fast. I give it a B
7. Haunted by Kelley Armstrong (MMPB): Book 5. Total trip. Loved how it went all over the place w/ spirituality. Give it a B.
8. No Humans Involved by Kelley Armstrong (MMPB): Book 7. Liked it a lot. I didn't hate any book in this series, which is extremely surprising. B-
9. Personal Demon by Kelley Armstrong (MMPB): Book 8. Again, liked it a lot. B-
10. Witch Heart by Anya Bast (MMPB): Book 3 in her Witch series. Sexy, as per usual. :) C+
11. Witch Fury by Anya Bast (MMPB): Book 4 in her series. Same as above. C+
12-18: Glass Houses, The Dead Girls' Dance, Midnight Alley, Feast of Fools, Lord of Misrule, & Carpe Corpus all by Rachel Caine (MMPB): Her Morganville Vampire series. PHENOMENAL!!! I give the series overall an A-, though I have to say book 6 is the most Whoa out of all of them for me. Cannot wait for book 7.
19. Talk of the Ton by 4 authors (MMPB): It was okay. It's an anthology w/ Eloisa James and three other authors. Overall Grade: C It was just all right. I've definitely read better, especially by Ms. James.
20. Just The Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James (MMPB): Another winner. LOVED IT. I didn't review it (thought I had), but I'd give it about a B.
21. Love At First Flight by Marie Force (MMPB): C+
22. What Happens in London by Julia Quinn (MMPB): Gave it a B. Solid, but always could be better. :)
23. Seduce Me by Anne Rainey (e-book): I like Anne Rainey's books. Hot, sexy, yummy heroes. This is another one. I give it a C+
24. Ascension by Lauren Dane (e-book): Book 1 in her Cherchez Wolf series. Sexy, yummy, almost the EXACT SAME as one of her Cascadia Wolves books, but whatever. Still good. :)
25. Everything Nice by Mari Carr (e-book): Her books are hit or miss for me. This one was more of a miss. Give it a C-.
26. Fire and Rain by Lauren Dane (e-book): Book 2. Okay. The heroine irritated me a bit in this one. Not as good as book 1. Give it a C.
27. Kiss and Kin by Kinsey W. Holley (e-book): Part of the Shifting Dreams series. I liked this one the best of the three.
28. Serengeti Heat by Vivi Andrews (e-book): I'm sorry, this book was just too ridiculous. I give it a D.
29. The Strength of the Pack by Jorrie Spencer (e-book): Eh...was okay, I guess. Not a keeper. C-
30. Taking Chloe by Anne Rainey (e-book): Part of her series (drawing a blank...sorry). Liked it. Wasn't as good as Tasting Candy, but I liked it. Give it a C+
31. The Man of Her Dreams by Robie Madison (e-book): A total DNF for me. Got about two pages in and that was it. Just awful (sorry).
32. Treasure Hunting by JB McDonald (e-book): Had potential to be a great story. The author has a great voice and is very funny, but it was a short story and just felt flat. I give it a C for good effort, but a D for overall storyline.
And that's it! I cannot believe I read this many books. I boggle my own mind!