Wednesday, September 23, 2009

*sigh*

And things. I admit it, I've been awful at the blog thing. Here's the thing, ever since I got this new position, it's screwed EVERYTHING up. My sleeping habits, my reading, everything. It's downright depressing is what it is.

I've been reading, but it's been pretty sporadic. I didn't even go pick up Lisa Kleypas's new book. I KNOW! *headdesk*

What makes it worse is that I owe a book review for Sourcebooks. Danielle is the most patient of women. The problem? I haven't read the book. And it's not like I haven't tried, because I have...numerous times. I think it's just me. And it's Judith James. And I loved her first book! I think my problem is that I know it's going to be an emotional read and I'm just not sure I'm in the mood for that. Her books are tough going, even if they're excellent. *sigh*

And my writing is suffering too. I'm ssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooo close to finish my first draft. So close. And yet I'm stalling; big time. I dunno...maybe I'm in a rut. Maybe there's something going on I'm not aware of. All I know is that I'm tired. This week-long vacation I'm on isn't really doing much to help with the tired. Bleh.

How are all y'all doing? I miss you guys! Bad me. :(

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hang in there sweetie. I know it's hard to reorganize your life when you're so used to doing it one way. Just take deep breaths and don't worry about us - we'll be here.

Hope the new position is going well.