- -The Weather Warden series by Rachel Caine. This series has been written over the past few years, but I found them this year. Honestly, some of the best books I've read in a LONG time.
- -Caressed by Ice by Nalini Singh
- -The Midnight Breed series by Lara Adrian-A much better version of tough vampire hunters than JR Ward.
- -Soul Song by Marjorie M. Liu
- -The Rest Falls Away & Rises the Night by Colleen Gleason
- -For a Few Demons More by Kim Harrison
- -Driven by Eve Kenin (Shomi Imprint)
- -Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
- -Mine 'til Midnight by Lisa Kleypas
I'm sure there are more, but these are the ones that come to me right now. If I think of more, I'll add them. All in all, 2007 was a great year for some amazing books. Here's hoping 2008 will be the same! :)
*Edited to Add...Sheesh! How could I forget Patricia Briggs & her Mercy Thompson books? I just read Iron Kissed last night. All I can say is Whoa! Will blog more about it later.
And Lord of the Fading Lands and Lady of Light & Shadows by CL Wilson
Boy, when I said I was brain farting on favorite books, I wasn't kidding. :D