Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Random Bits and Pieces

Sorry I went AWOL there for awhile. Lots of stuff going on in my neck of the woods and I was also going thru a major book slump. *sigh* But, I bought The Darkest Pleasure by Gena Showalter, the Iron Hunt by Marjorie M. Liu and Night Keepers by Jessica Andersen. I just reviewed The Darkest Pleasure and gave it a C+.

Other than that, not a whole lot going on. I've been promising myself that I'll be going thru my many books and culling them down to true Keepers, but it's so HARD! That's like pulling teeth without anesthesia or something. *sniffle*

Pretty weather. Life changing stuff to a certain extent. And the DIK! Ah, yes, the DIK. Get your minds out of the gutter. I'm not talking that kind of DIK...or am I? LOL! I'm talking about this new site my buddy Sarai has put together. Here's the link. I'm thinking you should be over 18, but it's up to you. :) Enjoy!

No comments: