Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm Alive...I Think

First of all, I again need to apologize for lack of posts. 9 days straight of work (if I'm being completely honest it was 6, a day off due to being sick and 2 more days...but still) and my brain is basically mush. So, why am I up at 12:39 am? I'm a chronic nightowl and it sucks monkey butt.

But, I have been reading and I blame it all on the Book Smugglers. Evil, evil people that they are, they make excellent book recs and I can't not buy them. First it was Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy and now it's Eloisa James's Desperate Duchesses. *sigh* Will review in the next day or two.

Work has been super busy, so by the time I come home, I'm lucky I can even function. 'Tis sad, really. :~S

And that's about it. Expect postus stuffus and all that good stuff. I'm going to bed.

No comments: