Monday, January 19, 2009

Books

So, I've read a total of 18 NEW books for 2009, but this does not include the rereading I've done. If I told you how many books I've REALLY read so far this year, your head would explode. :)



Today I read Acheron, The Duke & I, Night Pleasures and Romancing Mr. Bridgerton...again. I don't know what it is about rereading books. To me I think it's like visiting an old friend. Something that gave me comfort when I needed it and is still there to offer comfort if it's necessary.



Maybe I'm just feeling melancholy this morning. Not sure why. I think it's this stupid sinus headache I can't get rid of. We've got major East Wind blowing...has been for a couple of days now. Whenever this happens, my sinuses rebel. Grr.

2 comments:

Nicola O. said...

Wow -- all in one day? And I thought *I* was a fast reader, LOL.

Hope you get to feeling a little more cheery.

Tracy said...

Wait - you read all of those in 1 day? 1 freakin day? You're my hero! lol