Thursday, June 11, 2009

Short, But Sweet...I Think

So, I've basically been AWOL from this poor blog. I honestly don't have much of an excuse other than the fact that I've been INSANELY busy at work. I got a surprise promotion on Friday and though it doesn't start officially until Monday, the insanity is already starting. *headdesk*

I haven't announced a winner for Holly's Inbox (Bad me!), but I'm rectifying that now. The winner (in no particular order) is...Stacy! Stacy, please email me at good . bad . books @ gmail . com (no spaces) w/ your addie. I will forward it on to my contact at Sourcebooks! Congrats!

I have some things going on here (I hope) that I'm very excited about. Simple things, but I think they will do this poor neglected blog a world of good. :)

Other than the insanity, I'm doing well. I'm exhausted and feel like a chicken with my head cut off, but other than that all is well.

I have a couple of reviews coming up that I HAVE to review, so that should be happening (I hope...again) by the beginning of next week.

I hope everyone is well. Ciao!


PS. Lana, please email me w/ your addie. I've got a "2nd" prize to give away too. I only had two commenters for the book, so it's only right. :)

2 comments:

orannia said...

I have some things going on here (I hope) that I'm very excited about. Simple things, but I think they will do this poor neglected blog a world of good. :)

Ohhh, sounds interesting. Good luck!

Renee said...

Hang in there at work! Hope you get to rest up over the weekend.

Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for the blog! :-)